ESAB REBEL EMP 215IC WELDER
The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine is here! Meet ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic.
The ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic has everything you need to get the job done – start to finish – and all controlled via a 4.3in LCD screen! This true Multi-Process welder means that whether you are welding MIG/MAG with solid or Flux-Cored wire, MMA – with even the most tricky electrodes, or Lift TIG, Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process.
ESAB Rebel 215ic is a compact, portable welder ideal for transporting from jobsite to jobsite. With the Smart MIG function it doesn’t matter whether you have been welding for 2 years or 20 years, Rebel will make your job easier. For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, the ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic is equipped with a host of features; Adjustable Burnback, Inductance and Trigger Hold, Arc Force, Hot Start, Pre & Post Flow, Weld Parameter Storage, VRD, a Quick Connect gas connection, a solid cast integrated wirefeeder and an IP23S rated robust casing. To top it all off, it is specifically built to run the SGT250 Spool Gun.
Also, check out our ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic.
- ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic
- Tweco Fusion 250 MIG Torch (Euro), 3m
- Stick electrode holder with 3m lead
- Work Lead, 3m
- CIGWELD COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Gas hose includes quick connector, 4.5m
- OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.8mm wire, 5kg
- Contact Tips & Feed Rolls to suit
Smart MIG (sMIG) Capability:
- Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors your weld
- Produces less spatter
- Basic Mode: Makes set up simple. Set wire diameter and material thickness and you are ready to weld (no advanced options)
- Advanced Mode: Exclusive built in arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
Return in the new condition, shipping fee will be charged by buyer.